Spray Polyurethane Foam (SPF) is the best way to insulate your home or business and is an investment that will pay for itself in energy savings alone in less than 5 years. It also increases the value of your property. Energy is costly and the price is getting higher and is going to continue to increase.
“Air infiltration can account for 30% or more of a home’s heating and cooling costs and contribute to problems with moisture, noise, dust, and the entry of pollutants, insects and rodents. Reducing infiltration can significantly cut annual heating and cooling costs, improve building durability, and create a healthier indoor environment.”
-US Department of Energy-
© 2007-2017 Ultimate Spray Foam LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Performance studies and research suggest SPF roofing systems can last 30 or more years. Additionally, they require low maintenance, resist leaks caused by hail and wind-driven debris, resist high wind blow-off, can add structural strength, and minimize moisture damage within the building envelope.
SPF provides better climate and moisture control by:
* providing a continuous air barrier
* preventing moisture infiltration through air leakage
* minimizing dew point problems and condensation
* resisting heat movement in all directions
* providing reliable performance under varying climatic conditions
* Reduces thermal bridges in the building envelope, thereby maintaining a more consistent climatic levels as set by building occupants
* Excellent insulating properties and significantly outperforms fiberglass and cellulose of the same R-Value.
* Reduces household energy use by up to 50%
* Stops air leakage and infiltration that keeps air inside comfortable
* Improved indoor air quality by significantly reducing the potential for mold, mildew, dust, allergens and pollen to enter the home
* Reduces outdoor noise for a quieter home
* Closed cell spray foam increases structural strength by 200% - 300%
* Insects and rodents are reduced significantly since spray foam insulation is not a food or nesting source
* Spray foam prevents moisture penetration thus greatly reducing the potential for mold growth
* Closed cell spray foam eliminates the need for a vapor barrier
* Downsize HVAC equipment by 30%
* Reduced heating and cooling load on HVAC – fewer repairs and breakdowns
* The extra cost of spray foam is recouped within the first 3-5 years
* Spray foam won’t sag, shift or degenerate and will perform throughout the life of your home
* Homes insulated with Spray Foam have a higher resale value
* Creates a healthier and more comfortable living environment
* Bio-based and non-toxic